Reflecting on 2017 and Future Hope!
I hope you've had a chance to reflect on your year and find many things to be thankful for. I know that for many it's been a difficult year of fighting cancer and/or enduring the loss of close loved ones. If you're in that situation my heart goes out to you and I pray that you will be comforted and touched by the love of God and others. As someone who's been in the "cancer patient" shoes and currently coaches cancer thrivers and their loved ones, I understand the struggle. Yet I am frequently amazed and inspired by many I meet who experience these pains with such incredible grace and strength!
Despite all the hardships and tragic losses behind and before us, however, there is great HOPE!
As I think about what's happened this past year in the world of cancer, I think about many wonderful and inspiring things! These include:
- people facing, fighting and conquering their cancer with great courage and faith!!
- the growth of HealingStrong support groups across the globe, providing free education and support to about 1000 people every month; check out a map of groups available here (and check back often to see if they come to your area, as they are expanding!)
- the 2nd annual Truth About Cancer Live conference where leaders in natural healing got together to share life-saving information as it streamed live for free worldwide, reaching nearly every country in the world!! The recordings are available to purchase here.
- the release of Chris Wark's Square One online cancer coaching program, including 10 video/audio modules that provide guidelines for people to begin radical diet and lifestyle changes at home to boost their immune system and create an environment that's inhospitable to cancer and other diseases
- the commencement of a phase I clinical trial on mistletoe therapy with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine! Despite the widespread use of IV mistletoe in Germany and Switzerland for its immune-boosting effects and ability to reduce treatment side effects, oncologists in the US cannot legally recommend it as a therapy in standard cancer treatment until it goes through the required phases for FDA approval. If and when it becomes approved it will be available to many more who live in the US. My friend Ivelisse (who had an 8% chance of surviving stage 4 colon cancer in 2008) and others have used it as part of their cancer healing protocol and overcome great odds!
We are all part of the process to end cancer and can achieve healing together - whether we use the therapies ourselves, administer them to another person, pray for those who are sick, share the things we learn, or donate to the cause.
If you'd like to donate to Believe Big to help fund their grass roots clinical trial, please visit http://believebig.org/donate/ (Give today before 12 a.m. Jan. 1 (EST) to help them achieve their year-end goal and receive a 2017 receipt.)
May 2018 bring you and your loved ones the best health so far!!
With love, your friend,
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13